Procedure for Display & Challenge of Provisional Answer Keys of Recruitment Examination for the Post of Junior assistant conducted on 26th and 27th November 2022
- Only the candidate who have appeared for the Recruitment Exam on above dates alone can challenge the Answer Keys.
- Login using your Roll number (6 digits as printed on the Admit Card) and Date of birth to challenge answer key and fill required details.
- After log in, a candidate will be able to see his/her response sheet, containing all questions, marked answer and correct answer.
- After viewing his/her response sheet, questions and correct answers, the candidate may submit representation/grievance, if any, on the grievance submission panel.
- You also have to maintain the Question number, its correct option as per your claim and furnish remarks in favour of your answer in not more than 200 characters. Please note that you can claim only on the question you attempted. In case it is found that you have not attempted. In case it is found that you have not attempted the question, your claim will not be entertained.
- Upload the documentary proof in support of your claim as single .pdf file of less than 1(One) MB. Please note that the documentary proof should be from a standard text book only. Internet contents including Google, Wikipedia, blogs etc. shall not be taken into consideration.
- After all the claims/challenges, you have to submit them by clicking on “Submit the Challenges” if all ok else do all the steps again.